"Sound is half the experience in seeing a film."
In VR, as in real life, our visual field covers approximately an eighth of the space surrounding us. We then rely on spatial hearing to find out where the "action" is in our surroundings. The accuracy of perceived sound position is so important in VR that if the audio and visuals are not consistent, the attention of your audience will be focused in the wrong location. RealSpace 360 Cinema allows you to add accurate spatial audio to your 360 videos.
Two Options, Same Great Audio Tools
A Visual and Intuitive Workflow
Import Your Audio and Video
- Audio support includes WAV, mp3, etc. at various sample rates and bit depths
- Video support for .mp4 H.264 encoded videos at various framerates
- Designed as the final step to your audio authoring
Spatialize Your Audio
- Using key frames on each track, each track is represented as an object in 3D space (full XYZ control)
- Volume automation also uses key frames for easy mixing
Export your Audio and Video
- Full support for Youtube and Facebook 360 video platforms (includes all metadata injection on export)
- Ambisonic output up to 7th order
- support pass through stereo tracks (called head-locked -Facebook only)
- Live HMD preview (Windows only)
- HTC Vive, Oculus Rift (CV1), and OSVR
RS360 simplifies the workflow of spatial audio design for 360 video.
RS360 Exports to Youtube 360 and Facebook 360
RS360 Integration With HumanEyes Vuze Camera
VisiSonics is proud to announce our partnership with Humaneyes to bring RealSpace 3D Audio technology integration with their Vuze 360 video camera. Now you can get the same great positional audio as heard in our RS3D Unity Plugin for 360 video recording and edit your 360 sound with included tools.
In addition to audio integration, the Vuze 360 Camera will also now be packaged with our powerful sound editing software for 360 video, RealSpace 360 Cinema. Drop, drag, and place sounds where and when you want them in 360 degrees. Intuitive and accurate, it's the best available audio solution for 360 video.